Saturday, December 27, 2008

Toon Tutors

It's true when they say that most of life's lessons are taught outside the classroom. Most of mine I've learned from my fav. cartoon characters.


- Wile E. Coyote taught me the importance of perseverence. One day he will get that damn bird!

- Daffy Duck taught me that people will still love you even if you have a speech defect.

- Bugs, Jerry and the Road runner taught me that the bad guys never finish last.

- Garfield taught me to not stress. Wait for things to come to you.

- Elmer Fudd and Sammety Sam taught me that nothing good can come out of guns...or bad aim.

- Marge Simpson taught me that life goes on even on a bad hair day.

- The Ninja Turtles taught me to always have respect for the Sensai.

- Batman taught me that it doesn't matter if you can't fly or sprout nets out of your wrist. As long as you have a Batmobile..you're cool.


Consider this a tribute to Hannah Barbara, The Warner Brothers and Jim Davis. I owe you guys.


Cheers.

No comments: